As the Thanksgiving holiday quickly approaches, the needs of the families in our community cannot go unnoticed. We as a school can make a difference this Thanksgiving for families in our community. Our Yes Leads club will be coordinating the collection of donations of non-perishable food items starting Monday, November 12th. We will be accepting donations until Monday,November 25th. Students should place donations in their house box in the cafeteria. All collected items will be donated to Catholic Charities at the end of the drive. Whatever you can donate will be greatly appreciated. Attached below is a list of requested items.
- SCC Newsletter, September 25, 2020 September 25, 2020
- Seton Catholic Central Apparel September 23, 2020
- Exciting News – Field Lights! September 23, 2020
- SCC Newsletter, September 18, 2020 September 18, 2020
- CSBC Athletic Training, Workout, Conditioning Schedule September 18, 2020