As the Thanksgiving holiday quickly approaches, the needs of the families in our community cannot go unnoticed. We as a school can make a difference this Thanksgiving for families in our community. Our Yes Leads club will be coordinating the collection of donations of non-perishable food items starting Monday, November 12th. We will be accepting donations until Monday,November 25th. Students should place donations in their house box in the cafeteria. All collected items will be donated to Catholic Charities at the end of the drive. Whatever you can donate will be greatly appreciated. Attached below is a list of requested items.
- Section IV Winter Champions Recognition Day – June 30th June 29, 2020
- Message from Bishop Lucia June 19, 2020
- News Channel 34- St. James School holds graduation for its students June 19, 2020
- WBNG: St. James, St. John’s to send off 6th graders with ceremonies June 17, 2020
- Senior Valedictorian and Salutatorian June 16, 2020