As the Thanksgiving holiday quickly approaches, the needs of the families in our community cannot go unnoticed. We as a school can make a difference this Thanksgiving for families in our community. Our Yes Leads club will be coordinating the collection of donations of non-perishable food items starting Monday, November 12th. We will be accepting donations until Monday,November 25th. Students should place donations in their house box in the cafeteria. All collected items will be donated to Catholic Charities at the end of the drive. Whatever you can donate will be greatly appreciated. Attached below is a list of requested items.
- SCC Weekly Communication, March 24, 2023 March 24, 2023
- News Channel 34- The Feast of Saint Joseph at Seton Catholic March 21, 2023
- SCC Weekly Communication March 17, 2023 March 17, 2023
- Scrip Due March 21st Now Available March 13, 2023
- SCC Weekly Communication, March 10, 2023 March 10, 2023