TO ALL NEW POTENTIAL CSBC FAMILIES AND CURRENT CSBC FAMILIES :
We would like to thank you for choosing the Catholic Schools of Broome County. We are blessed to have so many wonderful children contributing to our success. As we approach the end of the calendar year, the Diocese of Syracuse opens the Tuition Assistance process for the following school year. The Diocese is the single largest source of assistance available to our families, while the Catholic Schools of Broome County has limited local sources available. To be considered for any Tuition Assistance, an application must be completed through FACTS. Families are encouraged to complete the process as soon as possible in order for FACTS to complete their evaluation.
Please click on the link below to get started. If you completed an application last year, the same login credentials can be used. There is a link to reset your password if necessary.
– The deadline to complete the application is February 15, 2019
– The application fee is $30.00
– FACTS will accept either 2017 or 2018 tax returns and W2s.
– You will only need to complete one application if you have children in more than one school
– Preschool Families – Please complete an application if you currently have a child enrolled in one of our programs and they are Kindergarten eligible in the 2019/2020 school year.
Local Assistance (for Seton Catholic Central only):