Dear Catholic Schools Families,
The Tuition Assistance application process is now open for the 2021/2022 school year. We would like to thank you for choosing the Catholic Schools of Broome County. We are blessed to have so many wonderful children contributing to our success.
As we approach the end of the calendar year, the Diocese of Syracuse opens the Tuition Assistance process for the following school year. The Diocese is the single largest source of assistance available to our families, while the Catholic Schools of Broome County has limited local sources available. We are grateful to the Diocese and our many generous donors for their support of our schools. To be considered for any Tuition Assistance, an application must be completed through FACTS. Families are encouraged to complete the process as soon as possible in order for FACTS to complete their review.
Please click on the FACTS website link below to get started. If you completed an application last year, the same login credentials can be used. There is also a link to reset your password if necessary.
– The deadline to complete the application is February 15, 2021
– The application fee is $35.00
– FACTS will accept either 2019 or 2020 tax returns and W2s.
– You will only need to complete one application if you have children in more than one school
– Preschool Families – Please complete an application if you currently have a child enrolled in one of our programs and they are Kindergarten eligible in the 2021/2022 school year.
Please contact the school if you need access to a computer or need assistance with uploading documents.
FACTS website: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4MG3Z
Local Assistance (for students attending Seton Catholic Central only): https://forms.gle/5sDoPQr1wDAaS6aP8
Quick Reference Guide: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hnqjIG-qnIWq41zcnilGR9kfbqmGDD_z/view?usp=sharing