Students in Catholic Schools of Broome County practice their faith through real acts to make their community a better place to live. Students donate almost 35,000 hours annually to service projects. Such projects include collecting food donations, planting and harvesting food, participating in charity walk-run programs, service trips to Haiti, visiting nursing homes and collecting holiday gifts for children in-need who otherwise would go without. Charities benefiting from these donations include the American Red Cross and American Cancer Society.
Our schools are committed to providing a Catholic education that incorporates God into everyday experience.
This daily experience includes:
- Developing an atmosphere of safety and mutual respect.
- Creating an atmosphere of spirituality and a sense of family.
- Developing a sense of responsibility that enables students to be successful in life.
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere for all, including other religious traditions.
- Living the ideals of the Gospel of Jesus Christ in valuing every human person.