AREAS OF SUPPORT
The Catholic Schools of Broome County Foundation offers a robust giving program with many options to meet the donor’s interests.
Of utmost importance to the CSBCF is the Annual Fund, which fills the funding gap between tuition revenue and the CSBC’s high priority needs for the teachers, students and programs that make the CSBC distinctive. Emphasizing the importance of the Annual Fund in supporting the schools’ core programs, the CSBCF asks the Saints community to give their Annual Fund gift first before supporting the other CSBC giving opportunities described in this section.
The Saints Fund is the CSBCF’s Annual Fund. The cost to educate a student far exceeds the cost of tuition. These gifts are raised and spent in the current fiscal year and help to close this gap. Your support helps to provide tuition assistance, programming, faculty and staff support and much more.
For more information about the annual fund contact Jaclyn Boushie-Bombard, Director of Development at 607.241.1440 or email email@example.com.
Make a gift online or text CSBC to 71777.
Reunions in the CSBC are occasions for celebration and remembrance. They affirm that the CSBC experience lasts for a lifetime, and while buildings may change, the values of the CSBC remain constant. Bringing classmates back together helps connect alumni to their philanthropic passions and inspires many to give a gift that enhances the learning opportunities of the CSBC.
Ways to Make A Gift
- Online: Visit the online gift form to make a one-time gift, pledge payment or to set up a recurring draft.
- By phone: Call the Office of Development at 607.231.1440 to give over the phone.
- By mail: Checks can be mailed to the attention of Catholic Schools of Broome County Foundation, 70 Seminary Avenue, Binghamton, NY 13905.
- Multi-year commitments: Visit the online pledge form to make a multi-year commitment.
- Planned Giving: Visit the planned giving page to learn more about a wide range of topics including, wills and living trusts, beneficiary designations, gift annuities, gifts of real estate and much more. You can also contact Jacklyn Boushie-Bombard, Director of Development at 607.231.1440.
Reunion Class Gift
The Reunion Class Gift celebrates the entirety of each class’ philanthropy to the CSBC during their respective milestone year. Although the fiscal year ends on June 30, we encourage our reunion year alumni to make their contributions before the Reunion celebration. The Reunion Class Gift includes the following:
- All Dollars-The celebration of all contributions to the CSBCF received in the current fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) allows classmates to support the school of their choice.
- All Multi-Year Commitments- A five-year pledge is a popular option for alumni who know they will continue to support the CSBC each year. Multi-year commitments allow the CSBCF to anticipate future funding and save resources on solicitations to our alumni.
- Newly Documented Planned Gifts (beginning at the 40th Reunion) – For alumni who include the CSBCF in their will, name the Foundation as a beneficiary of their life insurance or retirement plan, or set up a gift annuity or charitable trust for the CSBC, any good faith estimates of future support for the CSBC that has been documented since their last reunion will be celebrated. For the 50th Reunion, all documented planned gifts will be included.
Reunion Class Goals
Each reunion committee establishes goals in honor of their milestone celebration.
Stocks and Securities
A memorial gift or gift in honor is an appropriate way to remember a special person while at the same time helping others. After you have made your contribution in memory or in honor, an acknowledgment letter or email will be sent to the person(s) you designate and a tax receipt will be sent to you. We do not specify the amount of the donation unless you request it.
Wondering what to give the person who has everything? Celebrate your spouse’s birthday, parents’ anniversary, friend’s wedding or retirement with an alternative gift to the Catholic Schools of Broome County Foundation in their honor.
A memorial gift is a beautiful testament to the life of a beloved family member or friend who has passed on. It can be just the right way for expressing compassion to someone who has had a loss.
To make a gift by mail, send your check made out to:
Catholic Schools of Broome County Foundation
70 Seminary Avenue
Binghamton, NY 13905
To make a gift by phone, please call 607.241.1440
Make a donation online or text CSBC to 71777