For more information or with questions contact the Office of Alumni and Development, 607-348-0337 or email CSBCAlumni@syrdiocese.org.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- $100 per ticket, a maximum of 500 tickets will be sold
- If fewer than 100 tickets are sold, the drawing will revert to a 50/50 and the winning ticket holder will receive fifty percent of the gross sales.
- Need not be present to win.
- There is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased
- More than one name can be on a single ticket.
- Raffle purchase is for chance and is not tax-deductible.
- No refunds on raffle ticket purchases.
- Physical ticket stubs will be mailed to the address provided..
- All prizes will be subject to federal tax withholding in accordance with the requirements of Federal law.
- No raffle tickets will be sold online after March 10, 2022.
- The CSBC Foundation is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated entries.
- The CSBC Foundation Board of Directors and CSBC Board of Directors are eligible to win if they purchase tickets.
- Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions for cash or other prizes are permitted by winners.
RAFFLE SELECTION & NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS:
- The drawing will be held on Friday, March 11, 2022, during our annual Green Tie Celebration
- 1st place winner receives a $5,000 cash prize. 2nd place winner receives a $2,000 cash prize. 3rd place winner receives a $1,000 cash prize (3 winners). Multiple gift card winners will be drawn. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for a cash value.
- Winners will be announced by ticket number.
- Winners will be contacted by phone and email.
- Raffle winning numbers will be posted online at http://www.csbcsaints.org/giveaway.