SUMMER SAFETY GUIDELINES
These guidelines are subject to change based on local and state DOH requirements:
- Drop students off at the designated entrance to the school.
- Keep social distance during drop-off and pick-up times.
- Students and staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the school.
- Students and staff will be required to wear a face mask at all times. Mask breaks will be given accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all classrooms and locations where students and staff will be present.
- Staff and students will be expected to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting a room.
- If equipment is shared, it will be sanitized after each class.
- If staff or students are sick they must stay home.
- Families and staff will be required to disclose if they have come in close or proximate contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, if so they will not be able to attend.